Vaccinations (Routine & Travel):
The following vaccinations are available for administration in Student Health Services by appointment. We accept cash, TCNJ GetIt, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover, and will provide you with a receipt of payment to submit to your health insurance company for potential full or partial reimbursement. Be sure to contact your health insurance to inquire before assuming that you will be reimbursed. Students enrolled in the TCNJ student health insurance plan have full coverage for these vaccines and pay nothing in Student Health Services.
- Cholera – Please call Student Health Services for current pricing from the manufacturer.
- Gardasil HPV – Not available (see #2 below)
- Hepatitis A – $45 per dose (2 doses, separated by a minimum of 6 months, are needed to complete the series)
- Hepatitis B – $60 per dose (3 doses over 6 months are needed to complete the series)
- Influenza (Flu) – $20 (as supplies last)
- Japanese Encephalitis – 2 doses, separated by a minimum of 4 weeks, are needed to complete the series. Please call Student Health Services for current pricing from the manufacturer.
- MMR – $75 per dose (2 doses, separated by a minimum of 4 weeks, are needed to complete the series)
- Meningococcal meningitis ACYW (Menactra®) – $120
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) – $45
- Typhoid Fever (injection type) – $100
- Varicella (Varivax®) – $125 per dose (2 doses, separated by a minimum of 4 weeks, are needed to complete the series)
- Yellow Fever – Not available (see #1 below)
#1. There is a critical shortage of Yellow Fever vaccine in the U.S. Because of this, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has only approved and authorized 250 clinics throughout the U.S. to administer this vaccination. TCNJ is not one of these clinics. See https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/
The Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) for each vaccine listed above is available in English and many other languages on the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention website. Click HERE.