Vaccinations (Routine & Travel):
The following vaccinations are available for administration in Student Health Services by appointment. We accept cash, TCNJ GetIt, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover, and will provide you with a receipt of payment to submit to your health insurance company for potential full or partial reimbursement. Be sure to contact your health insurance to inquire before assuming that you will be reimbursed. Students enrolled in the TCNJ student health insurance plan have full coverage for these vaccines and pay nothing in Student Health Services.
- Cholera – Please call Student Health Services for current pricing from the manufacturer.
- Human Papillomavirus Virus – HPV (Gardasil 9®) – $240 per dose (3 doses over 6 months are needed to complete the series for individuals 15-45 years of age)
- Hepatitis A – $45 per dose (2 doses, separated by a minimum of 6 months, are needed to complete the series)
- Hepatitis B – $60 per dose (3 doses over 6 months are needed to complete the series)
- Influenza (Flu) – $20 (as supplies last)
- Japanese Encephalitis – 2 doses, separated by a minimum of 4 weeks, are needed to complete the series. Please call Student Health Services for current pricing from the manufacturer.
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) – $45
- Typhoid Fever (injection type) – $105
The Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) for each vaccine listed above is available in English and many other languages on the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention website. Click HERE.